Friday 8 July 2016

B to C List of Fragrance Oils which I use in my Handmade Soya Wax Melts and Candles.


Fragrance Oils used in my Melts & Candles.

B to C

Baby Powder - Like Baby Powder with a Floral Note.  Strength: Medium.
Popular fragrance, ideal for Baby Shower too. Make lovely candles.

Baby Powder - US version, only very slightly different in scent throw. Like Baby Talcum Powder, with a floral note.  Strength: Medium. No Phthalates.



Bakewell Tart - Marzipan and Almonds like a sweet Bakewell Tart.  
Strength: Medium. No Phthalates.

Banana - Sweet Banana like the Sweet Shop Bananas. Strength: Medium.  

Banana Nut Bread - Oven Fresh Banana Bread. NEW I have not tried this yet! No Phthalates.

Basil and Herb - Basil, Sage & Tomato Leaf.  Strength: Very Strong.
No Phthalates.

Bergamot - Citrus, fresh, fruity, Orange like Bergamot. Strength: Medium.
Bergamot is well known and therefore fairly popular and well loved. Refreshing.

Bayberry -  Familiar Christmas Fragrance, Rich, smells like Christmas Trees in a shop!.  Strength: Strong. No Phthalates.

Black Cherry - Ripe Cherry and Clove, a bit like marzipan.  Strength: Strong.
No Phthalates.

Blackberry - Fruity Blackberry.  NEW I have not tried this yet!

Blackcurrant - Sweet and Fruity Blackcurrant.  NEW I have not tried this yet!

Blue Bells - Floral Woodland Blue Bells.  Strength: Very Strong.

Bubble Gum - Gum Balls, Bubblegum. NEW I have not tried this yet!

Caffee Latte - Sweet Creamy Coffee.  NEW I have not tried this yet!

Camomile -  Delicate, relaxing Camomile. NEW I have not tried this yet!

Candy Floss -  Caramel Sweet Candy Floss.  NEW I have not tried this yet!

Champagne & Roses - Champagne, Wine & Roses. Strength: Medium.
Has a scent throw of alcohol and light Champagne. Try it, not everyone's favourite though!

Cherry - Glazed Cherry, Like Marzipan.  NEW I have not tried this yet!

Cherry Rose - Cherry Blossom & Rose.  Strength: Medium. 
A very nice floral scent throw.

Chestnuts - Sweet Roasted Chestnuts.  Strength:  Medium.

Chocolate - Milk Chocolate.  NEW I have not tried this yet!

Chocolate Fudge - Chocolate & Cream. NEW I have not tried this yet!
No Phthalates.

Christmas Hearth - Pine, Fir & Orange. Strength: Strong.
Popular Christmas Scent throw.
No Phthalates.

Christmas Cedar - Cedar & Spices.  Strength: Medium to Strong.
Another popular Christmas Fragrance.
No Phthalates.

Christmas Pine - Pine & Spices. NEW I have not tried this yet!
No Phthalates.

Cinnamon Buns - Fresh Baked Smell with Cinnamon & Vanilla. NEW I have not tried this yet!
No Phthalates.

Cinnamon Sticks - Spicy Cinnamon. Strength:  Medium.
Another ideal Christmas Fragrance.
No Phthalates. 

Citronella - Citronella and Lemon Grass. NEW I have not tried this yet!
I make up my own Citronella and Lemon Grass using Pure Essential Oils.

Clove - Clove with a Floral Essence.  Strength: Light to Medium.

Coconut - Tropical Coconut with a Creamy Tone.  Strength: Light to Medium.
Nice reminder of Coconut.

Coconut - Coconut Cream. US Sourced. Similar aroma.
No Phthalates.

Cool Citrus Basil - Basil, Lime & Mint.  Strength: Medium to Strong.
No Phthalates.


Cotton Clean -  Cotton and fresh like a Fabric Conditioner.  Strength: Medium to Strong.  Popular and Familiar Aroma.

Cotton Comfort - Cotton and Clean like a Fabric Conditioner. Strength: Medium to Strong.

Cranberry - Cranberry is very sweet and fruity. NEW I have not tried this yet!

Cranberry Marmalade - Cranberry, Orange & Cinnamon.  NEW I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Creme Brulee - Vanilla and Caramelized Sugar.  NEW I have not tried this yet!
No Phthalates.


I can supply you with MSDS on each of these Fragrance Oils, please ask.




Contact:  Email Me.


Fragrance Oils: 4 to A  D to F  G to K L to N  O to P  R to S  T to Z

No comments:

Post a Comment