Wednesday 27 July 2016

Fragrance Oils - Fruity

Fruity Aroma Fragrance Oils used in my Soya Wax Melts and Candles.



Apple - Fresh and fruity Apple fragrance.  NEW. I have not tried this yet!!
No Phthalates.

Apricot - Fruity Apricots. Strength: Sweet smelling, a very light fragrance.
No Phthalates.

Banana - Sweet Banana like the Sweet Shop Bananas. Strength:Medium.

Bergamot - Citrus, fresh, fruity, Orange like Bergamot. Strength: Medium.
Bergamot is well known and therefore fairly popular and well loved. Refreshing.

Black Cherry - Ripe Cherry and Clove, a bit like marzipan.  Strength: Strong.
No Phthalates.

Blackberry - Fruity Blackberry.  NEW I have not tried this yet!

Blackcurrant - Sweet and Fruity Blackcurrant.  NEW I have not tried this yet!

Cherry - Glazed Cherry, Like Marzipan.  NEW I have not tried this yet!

Coconut - Tropical Coconut with a Creamy Tone.  Strength: Light to Medium.
Nice reminder of Coconut.

Coconut - Coconut Cream. US Sourced. Similar aroma.
No Phthalates.

Cranberry - Cranberry is very sweet and fruity. NEW I have not tried this yet!

Cranberry Marmalade - Cranberry, Orange & Cinnamon.  NEW I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Dewberry - Fruity Dewberry, familiar to Body Shop!Strength: Medium.

Forest Fruit - Fruity and Green. 
No Phthalates.

Fruit Festival - Fruity Citrus Mix.  Strength: Medium  
No Phthalates.

Fruit Slices - Canned Grapefruit and Tangerine.  New I have not tried this yet!
No Phthalates.

Grapefruit - Strong, Refreshing Grapefruit. New I have not tried this yet!

Grapefruit and Mangosteen - Fruity and Citrus.  Strength: Medium to Light.
No Phthalates.

Honeydew Melon - This is refreshing, fruity and reminds me of a melon!! Strength: Medium to Light.  No Phthalates.

Kiwi:  Fruity Kiwi.  New I have not tried this yet!

Lemon - Like Freshly Squeezed Lemons.  Strength: Medium.

Lime - Refreshing Lime.  Strength: Medium.

Lime, Basil and Mandarin - Beautiful Refreshing Blend. New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Lime Cooler  - Citrus Lime.  New I have not tried this yet! No Phthalates.

Love Spell - Cherry, Apple & Peach. Strength: Medium.
A well loved fragrance.  No Phthalates.

Mango - Very sweet and Fruity.  Strength: Light.

Mango Papaya - Sweet and Fruity.  New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Mediterranean Fig - Fig, Green & Melon. Strength: Strong. Nice!!
No Phthalates.

Mimosa - Floral and Fruity.  New I have not tried this yet!

Mimosa and Mandarin - Fruity and Citrus.  Strength: Medium to Light.  No Phthalates.

Monkey Farts - A blend of Banana, with a Hint of Coconut and Grapefruit.

Mullberry - Sugary Sweet, Fruit and Berries. New I have not tried this yet!
No Phthalates.

Orange - Sweet and Fruity, like an Orange.  Strength: Medium.

Orange Seville - Cosmetic Style Orange. New I have not tried this yet!

Passion Fruit - Tropical and Fruity.  New I have not tried this yet!

Peach - Light and Fruity Strength: Light.

Peach - Like Fresh Cut Peaches.  New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Pina Colada  - Tropical Pineapple, Rum and Coconut, smells good enough to drink!  Strength:Medium to Strong.

Pineapple and Coconut -  Tropical Pineapple and Coconut.  Strength: Medium to Strong.  A very loved fragrance.  No Phthalates.

Plumberry - Fruity Peach, Plum and Cherry Strength: Medium.
No Phthalates.

Pomegranate - Sweet and Fruity.  New I have not tried this yet!

Portly Plum - Rich, Plum, Prune & Port. Sounds delicious!!  New I have not tried this yet!

Raspberry Chocolate - Fruity Raspberry and Chocolate.  Strength: Medium.
No Phthalates.

Rhubarb Vanilla  -Tangy Rhubarb and Creamy Vanilla New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Sage and Pomegranate - Green and fruity, a rather nice and unusual Fragrance. Strength: Medium to Strong. No Phthalates.

Spiced Apple - Apple & Cinnamon.  New I have not tried this yet!

Strawberry - Fresh Cut Strawberries.  Sweet and Fruity.Strength: Light.

Strawberries and Cream -  Like it says, Fruity Strawberries and Cream.  No Phthalates.

Sun Ripened Raspberry - Fruity, Fresh Raspberry.  New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Sunshine Fruit - Exotic Fruit Mix. Strength: Medium.

Tropical Twist - Fruity Pineapple, Banana and Mango.  Strength: Light to Medium.  No Phthalates.

Very Berry - Fruity, Strawberry, Blackberry and Blueberry Blend.  Strength: Medium.

Watermelon - Fresh Cut Watermelon, Refreshing. Strength: Light.







No comments:

Post a Comment