Saturday 9 July 2016

L to N List of Fragrance Oils which I use in my Handmade Soya Wax Melts and Candles.


Melts used as Wedding Favours.

Fragrance Oils used in my Melts & Candles.

L to N

Lavender - Floral Lavender. New I have not tried this yet! As I make melts and candles using Pure Essential Lavender Oil.
No Phthalates.

Lemon - Like Freshly Squeezed Lemons.  Strength: Medium.

Lemon Chiffon- Lemon and Vanilla. Strength: Medium.
No Phthalates.

Lime - Refreshing Lime.  Strength: Medium.

Lilac - Floral Sweet Lilac, Delicate. Strength: Medium to Light.  No Phthalates.

Lime, Basil and Mandarin - Beautiful Refreshing Blend. New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Lime Cooler  - Citrus Lime.  New I have not tried this yet! No Phthalates.

Liquorice - Smells like Liquorice. New I have not tried this yet! No Phthalates.

Love Spell - Cherry, Apple & Peach. Strength: Medium.
A well loved fragrance.  No Phthalates.

Magnolia Cherry - Floral with a Cherry overtone. Strength: Strong.

Mango - Very sweet and Fruity.  Strength: Light.

Mango Papaya - Sweet and Fruity.  New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Meditation, Relaxing, Calming Blend - A calming floral mix and powdery floral tones, sweet orange, delicate green leaf and chamomile, on a heart of Mimosa and Violet leaf. Resting in a soothing base of Sandalwood, Amber, Musk and Vanilla flower.
This is a MUST, it is Gorgeous!!!  Strength: Medium to Strong.

Mediterranean Fig - Fig, Green & Melon. Strength: Strong. Nice!!
No Phthalates.

Mimosa - Floral and Fruity.  New I have not tried this yet!

Mimosa and Mandarin - Fruity and Citrus.  Strength: Medium to Light.  No Phthalates.

Monkey Farts - A blend of Banana, with a Hint of Coconut and Grapefruit.

Mullberry - Sugary Sweet, Fruit and Berries. New I have not tried this yet!
No Phthalates.

Mulled Wine - Red wine with warm spices.  Strength:  Medium to Strong. 

Nag Champa - Like the Indian Incense Sticks. Strength: Medium to Strong.
No Phthalates.  Popular and well known fragrance.

I can supply you with MSDS on each of these Fragrance Oils, please ask.



Contact:  Email Me.


Fragrance Oils: 4 to A  B to C 
 D to F  G to K  O to P  R to S  T to Z

No comments:

Post a Comment