Saturday 9 July 2016

G to K List of Fragrance Oils which I use in my Handmade Soya Wax Melts and Candles.



Fragrance Oils used in my Melts & Candles.

G to K

Gardenia - Strong, Floral Fragrance.  Strength: Strong.
No Phthalates.

Geranium - Delicate Floral  New I have not tried this yet!

Ginger Biscuit- Sweet Ginger Biscuit. Strength: Medium.

Ginseng - Eastern Herbs & Spices. Strength: Medium to Strong.
Often overlooked, maybe due to its name, this is very nice! 

Grapefruit - Strong, Refreshing Grapefruit. New I have not tried this yet!

Grapefruit and Mangosteen - Fruity and Citrus.  Strength: Medium to Light.
No Phthalates.

Green Tea - Light and Delicate.  Strength: Very light. 

Green Tea and Lemon Grass - Stronger than just Green Tea. Bergamot citrus hints.  Strength: Light to Medium. 
No Phthalates.

Ground Pepper - Subtle but peppery.  New I have not tried this yet!

Highland Heather - Floral Flowering Heather, a bit like a herbal Radox! Strength: Strong.

Himalayan Bamboo - Floral, Green.  New I have not tried this yet!
No Phthalates.

Hollyberry - Fir and Cinnamon. A Well Love Christmas Fragrance.  Strength: Strong.  No Phthalates.

Honey - This smells Sweet and is like Honey.   Strength: Light.  
No Phthalates.

Honeydew Melon - This is refreshing, fruity and reminds me of a melon!! Strength: Medium to Light.  No Phthalates.

Honeysuckle - Strong and Floral, Sweet.  Strength: Heady and Strong.

Honeysuckle & Jasmine: Floral, lighter than just Honeysuckle with the addition of delicate Jasmine.   Strength:  Medium to Strong. 

Hot Fudge:  Buttery, Melted Fudge.  New I have not tried this yet!

Jasmine: Delicate floral scent.  Strength: Light.

Juniper Breeze: Forest Green, Jasmine and Musk.   New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Kiwi:  Fruity Kiwi.  New I have not tried this yet!
I can supply you with MSDS on each of these Fragrance Oils, please ask.







Contact:  Email Me.


Fragrance Oils: 4 to A  B to C  D to F  L to N  O to P  R to S  T to Z

No comments:

Post a Comment