Wednesday 27 July 2016

Fragrance Oils - Berry Fruits

Berry Fruity Aroma Fragrance Oils used in my Soya Wax Melts and Candles.
You can always use Two melts together to make a new Aroma for yourself!!


Bergamot - Citrus, fresh, fruity, Orange like Bergamot. Strength: Medium.
Bergamot is well known and therefore fairly popular and well loved. Refreshing.

Black Cherry - Ripe Cherry and Clove, a bit like marzipan.  Strength: Strong.
No Phthalates.

Blackberry - Fruity Blackberry.  NEW I have not tried this yet!

Blackcurrant - Sweet and Fruity Blackcurrant.  NEW I have not tried this yet!

Cranberry - Cranberry is very sweet and fruity. NEW I have not tried this yet!

Cranberry Marmalade - Cranberry, Orange & Cinnamon.  NEW I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Dewberry - Fruity Dewberry, familiar to Body Shop!Strength: Medium.

Forest Fruit - Fruity and Green. 
No Phthalates.

Mullberry - Sugary Sweet, Fruit and Berries. New I have not tried this yet!
No Phthalates.

Very Berry - Fruity, Strawberry, Blackberry and Blueberry Blend.  Strength: Medium.

Soya Wax Scented Melts in the making!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment