Saturday 9 July 2016

R to S List of Fragrance Oils which I use in my Handmade Soya Wax Melts and Candles.


Fragrance Oils used in my Melts & Candles.
R to S

Rain Water -  Clean,Crisp and Fresh.  Strength:Medium to Strong.
No Phthalates.

Raspberry Chocolate - Fruity Raspberry and Chocolate.  Strength: Medium.
No Phthalates.

Red Hot Cinnamon - Very Spicy Cinnamon. Warming, good to use in the colder days and Christmas.  Strength: Medium to Strong.

Rhubarb Vanilla  -Tangy Rhubarb and Creamy Vanilla New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.
Rose - Roses in Bloom. Strength: Medium to Strong.  No Phthalates.

Rose - Floral, Strong Rose. Strength: Strong.

Sage and Pomegranate - Green and fruity, a rather nice and unusual Fragrance. Strength: Medium to Strong. No Phthalates.

Shortbread - Buttery Biscuit.  New I have not tried this yet!

Spearmint - Minty, Clean and Fresh.  New I have not tried this yet!

Spiced Apple - Apple & Cinnamon.  New I have not tried this yet!

Spiced Nutmeg - Nutmeg and Spices.  Strength: Light to Medium.  No Phthalates. 

Spiced Wassail  - Apple Cider and Spices.  New I have not tried this yet! 
No Phthalates.

Strawberry - Fresh Cut Strawberries.  Sweet and Fruity. Strength: Light.

Strawberries and Cream -  Like it says, Fruity Strawberries and Cream.  No Phthalates.

Sun Ripened Raspberry - Fruity, Fresh Raspberry.  New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates. 

Sun Washed Linen - Cotton Linen, Fresh.   New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates. 

Sunshine Fruit - Exotic Fruit Mix. Strength: Medium.

Strudel and Spice - Cinnamon, Baked Vanilla.  New I have not tried this yet! No Phthalates.

Sweet Pea - Floral and Sweet.  Strength: Medium to Strong.

I can supply you with MSDS on each of these Fragrance Oils, please ask.



Contact:  Email Me.


Fragrance Oils: 4 to A  B to C 
 D to F  G to K  L to N  O to P  T to Z

No comments:

Post a Comment