Saturday 9 July 2016

T to Z List of Fragrance Oils which I use in my Handmade Soya Wax Melts and Candles.


Fragrance Oils used in my Melts & Candles.
T to Z

Thyme - Fresh and Herby.  New I have not tried this yet!

Tropical Twist - Fruity Pineapple, Banana and Mango.  Strength: Light to Medium.  No Phthalates.

Vanilla Chew - Bubblegum Vanilla, Like Sweets.  New I have not tried this yet!

Very Berry - Fruity, Strawberry, Blackberry and Blueberry Blend.  Strength: Medium.

Very Vanilla - Intense Vanilla. Strength: Medium to Strong.  No Phthalates.

Vin Blanc - Yeast wine. New I have not tried this yet!

Violets - Like the sweet shop sweets. Strength: Light. 

Violet Lime - Violets and Lime.  Strength: Light.
No Phthalates.

Watermelon - Fresh Cut Watermelon, Refreshing. Strength: Light.

White Musk - Feminine Perfume, slightly Musky.  
Strength: Medium to Strong.  Popular.

White Tea Sage - Herby and Tea.  New I have not tried this yet! 

Ylang Ylang - Fresh and Floral.  New I have not tried this yet! 

This is the end of the "almost" Full List of Fragrance Oils, but there are MANY more available. The next posts will be Aroma Melts, Pure Essential Oil Fragrances.
I can supply you with MSDS on each of these Fragrance Oils, please ask.



Contact:  Email Me.


Fragrance Oils: 4 to A  B to C 
 D to F  G to K  L to N  O to P  R to S.

No comments:

Post a Comment