Saturday 9 July 2016

O to P List of Fragrance Oils which I use in my Handmade Soya Wax Melts and Candles.


Fragrance Oils used in my Melts & Candles.
O to P

Ocean Breeze - Clean Fresh, Seaside Walk. Strength:Medium to Strong.

Orange - Sweet and Fruity, like an Orange.  Strength: Medium.

Orange Seville - Cosmetic Style Orange. New I have not tried this yet!

Palm Tree -Green and Musky.  New I have not tried this yet!
No Phthalates.

Passion Fruit - Tropical and Fruity.  New I have not tried this yet!

Peach - Light and Fruity Strength: Light.

Peach - Like Fresh Cut Peaches.  New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Peppermint - Just Peppermint!  New I have not tried this yet!

Peppermint and Eucalyptus - Menthol, Light Scent throw.  Strength: Light.  No Phthalates. Some love this and some don't. I do make melts using Peppermint and Eucalyptus Pure Essential Oils.

Pina Colada  - Tropical Pineapple, Rum and Coconut, smells good enough to drink!  Strength: Medium to Strong.

Pine Needles - Another Christmas Fragrance, Pine and Christmas Tree!  New I have not tried this yet! 

Pineapple and Coconut -  Tropical Pineapple and Coconut.  Strength: Medium to Strong.  A very loved fragrance.  No Phthalates.

Plumberry - Fruity Peach, Plum and Cherry Strength: Medium.
No Phthalates.

Pomegranate - Sweet and Fruity.  New I have not tried this yet!

Portly Plum - Rich, Plum, Prune & Port. Sounds deliscious!!  New I have not tried this yet!

Pumpkin Souffle - Really Lovely, smells good enough to eat. Pumpkin, Butter and Spices.  Strength: Strong.  No Phthalates.

Praline - Hazelnut and Toffee.  New I have not tried this yet!

I can supply you with MSDS on each of these Fragrance Oils, please ask.



Contact:  Email Me.


Fragrance Oils: 4 to A  B to C 
 D to F  G to K  L to N  R to S  T to Z

No comments:

Post a Comment