Thursday 28 July 2016

Fragrance Oils - for the Summer

Ideal Summer Aroma Fragrance Oils used in my Soya Wax Melts and Candles.
You can always use Two melts together to make a new Aroma for yourself!!

Wow what an extensive List of Fragrance Oils which I suggest are suitable for Summertime!!  Please Remember also my range of Pure Essential Oils, also ideal for Summer, such as Citronella and Lemongrass!! 

Of course ANY fragrance oil is ideal, ANY time of the year. I have sold Christmas fragrances ALL year round!!



Basil and Herb - Basil, Sage & Tomato Leaf.  Strength: Very Strong.
No Phthalates.

Bergamot - Citrus, fresh, fruity, Orange like Bergamot. Strength: Medium.
Bergamot is well known and therefore fairly popular and well loved. Refreshing.

Black Cherry - Ripe Cherry and Clove, a bit like marzipan.  Strength: Strong.
No Phthalates.

Cherry - Glazed Cherry, Like Marzipan.  NEW I have not tried this yet!

Citronella - Citronella and Lemon Grass. NEW I have not tried this yet!
I make up my own Citronella and Lemon Grass using Pure Essential Oils.

Coconut - Tropical Coconut with a Creamy Tone.  Strength: Light to Medium.
Nice reminder of Coconut.

Coconut - Coconut Cream. US Sourced. Similar aroma.
No Phthalates.

Cool Citrus Basil - Basil, Lime & Mint.  Strength: Medium to Strong.
No Phthalates.

Freesias - Strong Floral Freesias. Strength: Medium to Strong.
No Phthalates.

Gardenia - Strong, Floral Fragrance.  Strength: Strong.
No Phthalates.

Geranium - Delicate Floral  New I have not tried this yet!

Grapefruit - Strong, Refreshing Grapefruit. New I have not tried this yet!

Grapefruit and Mangosteen - Fruity and Citrus.  Strength: Medium to Light.
No Phthalates.

Green Tea - Light and Delicate.  Strength: Very light. 

Green Tea and Lemon Grass - Stronger than just Green Tea. Bergamot citrus hints.  Strength: Light to Medium. 
No Phthalates.

Himalayan Bamboo - Floral, Green.  New I have not tried this yet!
No Phthalates.

Honeydew Melon - This is refreshing, fruity and reminds me of a melon!! Strength: Medium to Light.  No Phthalates.

Lavender - Floral Lavender. New I have not tried this yet! As I make melts and candles using Pure Essential Lavender Oil.
No Phthalates.

Lemon - Like Freshly Squeezed Lemons.  Strength: Medium.

Lemon Chiffon- Lemon and Vanilla. Strength: Medium.
No Phthalates.

Lime - Refreshing Lime.  Strength: Medium.

Lime, Basil and Mandarin - Beautiful Refreshing Blend. New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Lime Cooler  - Citrus Lime.  New I have not tried this yet! No Phthalates.

Mango - Very sweet and Fruity.  Strength: Light.

Mango Papaya - Sweet and Fruity.  New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates.

Meditation, Relaxing, Calming Blend - A calming floral mix and powdery floral tones, sweet orange, delicate green leaf and chamomile, on a heart of Mimosa and Violet leaf. Resting in a soothing base of Sandalwood, Amber, Musk and Vanilla flower.
This is a MUST, it is Gorgeous!!!  Strength: Medium to Strong.

Mediterranean Fig - Fig, Green & Melon. Strength: Strong. Nice!!
No Phthalates.

Monkey Farts - A blend of Banana, with a Hint of Coconut and Grapefruit.

Nag Champa - Like the Indian Incense Sticks. Strength: Medium to Strong.
No Phthalates.  Popular and well known fragrance.

Ocean Breeze - Clean Fresh, Seaside Walk. Strength:Medium to Strong.

Palm Tree -Green and Musky.  New I have not tried this yet!
No Phthalates.

Passion Fruit - Tropical and Fruity.  New I have not tried this yet!

Pina Colada  - Tropical Pineapple, Rum and Coconut, smells good enough to drink! Strength:Medium to Strong.

Pineapple and Coconut -  Tropical Pineapple and Coconut.  Strength: Medium to Strong.  A very loved fragrance.  No Phthalates.

Rose - Floral, Strong Rose. Strength: Strong.

Strawberry - Fresh Cut Strawberries.  Sweet and Fruity.Strength: Light.  

Strawberries and Cream -  Like it says, Fruity Strawberries and Cream.  No Phthalates.

Sun Ripened Raspberry - Fruity, Fresh Raspberry.  New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates. 

Sun Washed Linen - Cotton Linen, Fresh.   New I have not tried this yet!  No Phthalates. 

Sunshine Fruit - Exotic Fruit Mix. Strength: Medium.

Sweet Pea - Floral and Sweet.  Strength: Medium to Strong.

Thyme - Fresh and Herby.  New I have not tried this yet!
Tropical Twist - Fruity Pineapple, Banana and Mango.  Strength: Light to Medium.  No Phthalates.

Watermelon - Fresh Cut Watermelon, Refreshing. Strength: Light.

White Musk - Feminine Perfume, slightly Musky.  
Strength: Medium to Strong.  Popular.  


White Tea Sage - Herby and Tea.  New I have not tried this yet! 

Ylang Ylang - Fresh and Floral.  New I have not tried this yet! 

No comments: